Printable Party Favors
Inexpensive, Creative, and Personal
If there's one thing we love, it's crafting and a birthday party is a great excuse to make stuff! Printable favors are usually fairly simple DIY projects, and you can keep them on the inexpensive side as well.
What we like most about DIY printable party favors is that you have complete control over how they look. The colors, designs, styles, text —they can be customized in any number of ways.
You can also personalize printable favors with each guest's name, or by adding something that reflects the guest of honor: an apt quote, favorite colors, etc.
But the best part about printing your own party favors (other than the fun you'll have making them)?
No one will be giving out the same party favors as you, that's what. And that gets you one more step closer to a talk of the town party. Yay!
Here are Some Ideas for Printable Party Favors to Get You Started:
Some of these ideas are the actual favors themselves and some are the packaging (the cellophane bag toppers, for example). Just because you're buying the favors doesn't mean you can't add a creative touch with customizable packaging!
- bookmarks (with a picture, photo or favorite quote)
- seed packets
- favor boxes (check out the free template for the cute Chinese take-out box in the photo above)
- labels (for bottles, jars or bags containing your homemade goodies)
- refrigerator magnets (with fun quotes or pictures)
- CD labels
- cello bag toppers (this detailed tutorial shows you how to make toppers using the graphic design site PicMonkey)
- templates for special recipes
- mini booklets of special quotes you've collected to celebrate the occasion
- calendars (pocket-sized or larger) with photos or quotes (check out this tutorial for adorable mini photo calendars from Photography for the Journey)
- candy bar wrappers
- mint tin labels (the tins could contain mints or anything else)
- iron-on transfers for making personalized T-shirts, tea towels, etc. (for those of you with Cricut machines, this is a great tutorial for cute tea towels; and here's a tutorial for a pretty coloring book-style floral tea towel)